I’ve written hundreds, perhaps thousands, of articles over the years, from news stories to gardening and sport columns, from profiles (k. d. lang or Elizabeth Jolley) to book reviews; and features on everything from farming to new media, from health to history.
Here are just a few:
- Review: ‘The Queen of the Night’ (New York Times, 2016)
- There and back again (Open Field, 2012)
- The search for perfect fish and chips (Australian Good Taste magazine, 2002)
- Essay on historical fiction (Magpies Journal – published with essays by Jackie French and Catherine Jinks – 2006)
- Voyage into war (for young readers, NSW Schools Magazine, 2006)
- Personal best (Gay Games in New York, OutRage, 1994)