My travel writing and photographs have appeared in magazines and newspapers including Marie Claire, Sunday Star Times and Australian Good Taste.
Here are a few examples:
- We will remember: Return to Gallipoli (Sunday Star Times, April 2015)
- When pirates ruled: Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Coast (Sunday Star Times, February 2015)
- Aegean Odyssey (Istanbul to Athens under sail, Next magazine, 2004)
- A pirate quest (Malta, Next magazine, 2005)
- Riding the rails (The Ghan from Alice Springs, Gay Australia Guide, 2003)
- The Olympics come home (Athens, New Idea, 2004)
Work in progress
I’m also working on a book called Sublime, exploring ideas of travel, memoir, walking, poetry, adventure, wilderness and art since the Enlightenment, and the impact that has on modern travellers. You can read my research log here.
Header photo: Delos, 2004